Column Lift TablesColumn lifting tables are used wherever
1. there is no space for digging up the necessary pit which conventional scissor lift tables need, or
2. if large lifting heights have to be overcome, but the platform dimensions are comparatively too small.
As a result, such solutions are regularly tailored to customer requirements. The column lifting table is not lifted by means of shears, but by means of hydraulic cylinders located in the “pillars” or another frame. The platform is regularly designed in such a way that you have a very low drive-up height. For this reason they are often used as freight elevators. For these lifting tables special solutions for ATEX zones, for chemical applications, for the heavy industry, etc. are no problem.
Column lifting table in beverage logisticsFor the restaurant of a Bavarian brewery group we installed a column lifting table into an existing shaft/pit in the city center of the city of Würzburg. Via this lifting table they deliver beer kegs, beverage kegs, must kegs, fermenting barrels etc. from the outside into the basement area of the restaurant.
- Hydraulic unit with cover and sump outside the pit
- Control column with additional operating unit via key switch and sensor to query the flap position
- Protection of any shear edges via contact strips and light grids
- Edge-protection-angle on site
|Platform width, light dimension||600mm|
|Platform length, light dimension||980mm|
|Effective lift / lifting height (Stroke)||1850mm|
|Overall height / pit depth for the base frame of the lift||150mm|
|Steel construction||komplett feuerverzinkt|
|Platform surface||rutschsicheres Tränenblech, feuerverzinkt|